Alternate Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
Alternate Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (Normal Saving 17%~22% Saving for equipment installed and no investment from client)
Hydrocarbons are natural, non-toxic, non-ozone depleting replacements for CFC refrigerants, importation and production of which were banned from December 31st 1995. Hydrocarbon refrigerants are natural replacements for CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerant gases and are :
- Safe to use with proper handling.
- Highly efficient, reducing energy use in refrigerant and air conditioning systems.
- Able to replace CFC R 12, CFC R 22 and HCFC R 134a refrigerants in existing systems without components or oils having to be changed.
- Economical—low purchase price as well as lower system running cost.
- Environmental friendly as no/minimum global warming potential as compared to other refrigerant.
- Strongly endorsed by Malaysian Government, Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment. (Letter reference no KSTAS 140.100).
- The full project is financed by Elco Energy Solutions and its principals without cost from the clients.
Case Study : Using York Air-Cooled Split Unit Capacity 25hp.
Some of our clients (With Nat-Energy)
- Beyonics Precision Machining Sdn. Bhd.
- Hitachi Cable (Johor) Sdn. Bhd
- Wenken Drugs Sdn. Bhd.
- AIDA Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- EPCOS (Tebrau)
- Panasonic Compressor (Shah Alam)
- Prent USA
- IDS Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (Shah Alam)
- Panasonic AVCJM (Pasir Gudang)
- CEVA Freight (Singapore)