Energy Management Approach
ELCO believes in holistic approach towards achieving a sustainable energy. We provide the assurance of ‘risk free’ approach in implementing our energy management .
- Stage one consist of a complete facility energy assessment with a detail techno-economic analysis of potential improvements. Activities of stage one include :-
- Perform a macro audit of the facilities to define current energy baseline.
- Compare current performance with industry standards.
- Assess current technology level and potential changes.
- Review client’s operation strategies and plans for the facilities.
- Formulate specific targets and strategies for discreet process and utility systems.
- Identify Energy Cost Reduction Measure (ECRM).
- Specific ECRMs that are to be further developed, for each of the ECRM, EES shall specify and guarantee the following criteria to the client.
- Minimum annual savings.
- Maximum fixed implementation cost.
- Minimum simple payback time.
Structure of our Energy Management Team