Energy Saving Audit
Energy Saving Audit Training & Consultancy (Normal Saving 5% to 10% of overall electricity bill)
The objectives of the energy saving audit are to:
- To reduce energy use without making impractical financial investments.
- To maintain a comfortable living or making environment.
- To assure that the company meets federal and state regulations pertaining to energy, us.
- To improve the efficiency of equipment and reduce the operating cost.
The results of audit will include energy management programs that are
- Hire or contract with an energy specialist to make an analysis of energy use in the building/company.
- Delegate someone dependable to supervise the overall energy management effort.
- Collect and analyze data on fuel and energy cost.
- Maintain control over the way in which energy is used in the building/company (develop a “policy” regarding energy use.).
- Hire professional consultants (if it is financially feasible) to analyze energy use in the building/company and make recommendations for modifications that will save energy.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment operating schedules and occupancy.
- Urge employees to help in the conservation effort by turning off lights, using as little hot water as possible, closing doors, and maintaining proper thermostat settings, turn off equipment when not in use.
- Conduct periodic checks to evaluate the effectiveness of the energy management program and suggest ways of improvement.
Some of Our Clients
- Segamat Panel Board Sdn. Bhd.
- ASJ Component (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd, ASJ Component (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- ASJ Component (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
- Hokuden (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- BASF (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- New York Hotel
- Hitachi Air-Conditioning Products Sdn. Bhd.
- Kein Hing Industry Berhad